Sunday, October 30, 2011

Accident

Dear Friends
I met with an accident on Monday night around ten thirty at
Pondicherry near my residence . A car hit me when i walked towards a
hotel. I got injured at head. Fortunately some persons Who stood there
took me and admitted in a private hospital. Then i was shifted to PIMS
hospital by an ambulance . There they took Scan . Nothing abnormal
they said. Doctors did Twenty five sutures in the head and two in my
right Arm. Today the sutures were removed. I May be discharged
tomorrow.
This is the fourth accident in the past ten years. Every time i got
injured in the head only. How and why i survive i Dont know .
Thanks to all
RAVIKUMAR

--
Sent from my mobile device
"Knowing is enough to mislead us"- Maurice Blanchot
visit my website:
www.writerravikumar.com
http://nirappirikai.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. உடலினை உறுதி செய்யுங்கள், சாலைகளில் நடக்கும் பொழுது உள்ளத்தினை உறுதி செய்யுங்கள்... பலரை வாழ வைக்கலாம்

    ReplyDelete
  2. அன்பின் பண்பாளருக்கு வணக்கம்.
    தாங்கள் விரைந்து நலம் பெற இறைவனை வணங்குகிறேன்.

    ReplyDelete